Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More about me

I never know where to start when telling people about myself and my life. It always seems that whenever I start talking about what I do it sounds so mundane and boring I end up just mumbling... "Oh, you know, I just do things.... and stuff....".


Me drafting my first pattern...

In reality, I love my life! I have a beautiful, caring husband and two very naughty but cuddly puppies. A, my husband (still feels weird saying that), and I got married while we were on a working holiday together in Ireland. It was such a beautiful day last May, one of the hottest on record for Galway, and we were so very happy.  It felt really special to be in another country and STILL have friends and family there to enjoy it with.


Our Wedding Day

I have been sewing since I can remember. My mum and aunty taught me when I was a little girl and I always loved it! I made myself endless pairs of flares in my "I want to live in the 70's" phase, and then moved on to knitting, crochet, cross-stitch, quilting - anything I could get my hands on. I know make jewellery but I still try my hand at lots of other projects and crafts.


A quiting project I STILL haven't finished!

A's nana has just given me a How-to Tatt book and I'm looking forward to her teaching me all about it when we get some time.


I sometimes make soft toys too!

So that's me for now, I'm thinking that I'll post a little more about me and my other crafts on here as well as when the shop is updated. Just a bit of variety for you lovely people :)
Much Love,

bunnyhornet

No comments:

Post a Comment