Monday, March 28, 2011

The good news

Well the good news is marred only slightly by some food poinsoning or a bug which I have caught but I will fill you in all the same (I'll try to sound as excited as I was pre-sickness!)

bunnyhornet has gone retail! Hoorah!!

Two Saturday's ago (my first at Davies Park) a lovely lady called Toni came to my stall and said she loved my wares and that she wanted to stock them in her store in Sydney. I didn't think she was serious (but to be honest I was extremely hopeful) and didn't think anything more of it until I received her lovely and complimentary email.

She sent me a picture of her store too:


Isn't it gorgeous??? I am so proud that she asked me to send her some stock. Here's a little peak at what is on it's way down!


I'm really hoping she loves it all and that her customers love it too. I'm pretty confident given how much encouragement and support I've had from my friends, family and you my dear blogettes!

Toni's shop is Tonik Skin & Body Rituals and is in Newcastle if you're around that way.

There, times this blog by 10 and you'll understand how excited I really am (sans lurgy)!

No comments:

Post a Comment