Sunday, October 17, 2010

Who is bunnyhornet?

I thought I'd do a little self-quiz to let you know a little but more about me... sound like fun?



Name: Kath
Date of Birth: 26th April
Star Sign: Taurus
Favourite Colour: Aqua Marine
Where I live: Brisbane, Australia
Where I've travelled: Ireland, Germany, Italy, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, England, Scotland, Portugal... i think that's all!
Name of my first pet: Rufus (he was a Kelpie Cross...)
Favourite Season: Spring (thankfully it's coming on now in Australia!)
What I ate last night: Indonesian feast with friends at our local restaurant
Favourite item of clothing: Gold Converse Chuck Taylor's :)
Favourite item in the shop: Peachy Keen - Set of 3 Hair Pins

I'd like to get to know you better too so if you feel like playing, leave me a comment answering with your own info....

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Daph, had a look over your blog too - looks like a spooky little place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath,

    I'm Tash's mum! I just spoke to her and she gets here on Monday - so hopefully we can all catch up. I just followed you on twitter. Love your stuff. Audra - www.audrajames.com

    ReplyDelete